- By entering his / her personal data in the places provided for ordering at www.printshop.lv, the person agrees to the processing and storage of the data entered by him / herself.
- The controller of personal data processing is Salons Mottand, SIA (reg. No. 44103054281, address: Rīgas iela 6/2, Cēsis, Latvia, LV-4101) phone +371 26141414; website www.printshop.lv.
- Personal data processor Salons Mottand, SIA, observing and using technical and organizational data protection measures, will process the Customer's personal data in the amount and in accordance with the procedures required and permitted by the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia and the European Union. Salons Mottand, SIA undertakes to ensure the protection of your privacy and personal data and undertakes not to disclose or transfer your personal information to third parties, unless there is a legal basis for this - transfer of data to law enforcement authorities or for the protection of company interests.
- Applicable legislation: Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (27 April 2016) and the Law on the Protection of Personal Data.
- Salons Mottand, SIA collects and processes personal data:
- what the customer has entered www.printshop.lv so that we can deliver the ordered product - name, surname, contact phone number, e-mail, address.
- cookies (website browsing data) - data about visiting the printshop.lv website during the last 36 months.
- The processing of the customer's personal data is performed solely to ensure the fulfillment of orders for goods offered by Salons Mottand, SIA. The data is stored for at least 5 years, as specified in the Law on Accounting of the Republic of Latvia.
- The customer has the right to access their data at any time - to request information about what data, where, how and why we store it by writing to email@example.com
- Salons Mottand, SIA is not responsible for the accuracy, correctness and reliability of the information provided by the Customer in the registration form.