- By ordering the Product, the Customer has read and agrees to the Seller's Terms.
- The Seller is entitled to make amendments to the Store Terms.
- Mutual relations between the Seller and the Customer are regulated by the legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
- The prices of all Goods placed in the online store are indicated in EUR and include all applicable taxes. When making a payment by bank transfer, the date when the money has been received in the bank account of www.printshop.lv is considered to be the moment of payment. Execution of the order is started only after payment.
PLACING AN ORDER AND PAYMENT
- The Customer places an order by adding the desired Goods to the “shopping cart” and indicating his / her name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail, payment and delivery method. By agreeing to become a User, the customer must provide an active, customer-accessible e-mail address and come up with a password. By entering your data, the customer assumes all responsibility for ensuring that the data is entered correctly and is responsible for its confidentiality.
- The Seller confirms that the data provided by the Customer is used only for the purposes of sale and delivery of products, fulfilling the personal data protection requirements specified in the legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
- The Seller is not responsible for the accuracy of the data provided by the Customer when placing the order.
- The seller does not verify the personal data of the buyer or owner of the product and accepts no liability for losses that may occur due to the use of third-party payment cards or personal data.
- Upon successful completion of the order, a confirmation e-mail is sent to the Customer's e-mail, indicating the status of the order and other additional information. If you do not receive a confirmation email, you must contact the Seller.
- The customer has the opportunity to choose the payment method.
- When the order is ready, the Customer receives an e-mail informing him that the order has been shipped.
RETURN OF GOODS
- Before returning the product, the Buyer must contact the Seller by e-mail: [email protected]!
- The Customer has the right to refuse the ordered Product within 14 days of receipt. Return of the product is possible only if the product retains its appearance, consumer properties, its original packaging and labeling.
- In accordance with the Consumer Rights Protection Law, the Seller has the right to refuse to take back the Product from the Customer, if the Product was not returned in the original packaging, the packaging is seriously damaged, there are slight signs of use.
- The Customer has the right to refuse the ordered Product if it has been found to have an industrial defect or the Product has changed color or deformed after gentle washing (following the care instructions).
- When returning the Product, the Customer may exchange it for an analogous Product or receive a refund. Delivery costs are covered by the Seller in case the Product has an industrial defect. If you choose to receive a refund, it will be transferred to the account from which the purchase was made within 30 working days of receiving the goods back from the Seller.
- The seller reserves the right not to change or refund the amount paid for individually tailored goods and orders.
DELIVERY AND DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF THE ORDER
- The deadline for receiving the order depends on the delivery region and address, the working hours of the relevant delivery service, which ensures the delivery of this order and does not directly depend on the Seller.
- Delivery with "Omniva" (only in the Baltic States) - the order is delivered to the recipient within 1-5 working days. The price of the service in Latvia - 5 EUR, outside Latvia see when making a purchase
- Delivery with "Venipak" within 1-5 working days. The price of the service in Latvia - 6 EUR.
- The Order is delivered to the Customer or the person specified in the Order as the recipient of this Order to the address indicated as the receiving address.
- In cases when the Goods have not been delivered to the Customer due to the fault of its lost postal (courier) service staff, the Seller shall reimburse the value of the paid goods and delivery to the Customer only after the Seller has received a confirmation or compensation from the postal service.
- The Seller shall not be liable for any delay in the delivery of the Goods as a result of the service action of the selected supplier without timely delivery of the Goods. If the Customer has not received his order in the Republic of Latvia within 30 days from the date of dispatch, he shall inform the Seller about this fact by sending information to e-mail [email protected] indicating the number and date of his purchase
- The value and term of the gift card is indicated on the gift card;
- Upon expiration or expiry of the card value, it is automatically closed;
- One month after the expiration date of the gift card, the card can be renewed by contacting the workshop by e-mail [email protected] If the card expires for more than one month then the seller applies a renewal fee of 10.00 EUR.
- The minimum purchase amount is not specified, it is possible to spend it in installments;
- The gift card can be used together with other payment methods offered;
- In case of loss, the gift card is not blocked and renewed, as well as its balance is not refunded;
- When shopping in the online store, it is possible to redeem only one gift card in one purchase
- The content of the website (graphic materials, textual information, video materials, button icons, data summaries, software and its layout) is the property of Salons Mottand, SIA. It is protected by the legislation of the Republic of Latvia and other international laws related to the protection of intellectual property.
- Reproduction and copying of the content of the website is permitted for personal use only. Reproduction or copying of the content of the website for other purposes without written permission is prohibited.
- In case of disagreements between the Seller and the Customer, they shall be resolved through negotiations.
- In case the disputes cannot be resolved through negotiations, they shall be resolved in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
- The Seller is not responsible for non-fulfillment of the order and non-fulfillment of other obligations in case of force majeure - non-fulfillment of obligations by third parties, national emergency, terrorism or its threat, environmental and climate anomalies. If such circumstances arise, the Seller shall endeavor to eliminate the delays as soon as possible.
- Issues not stipulated in the Seller's Terms are resolved in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Latvia.